2016 FIA Hill Climb Masters Sternberk Czech Republic
Once again the Hillclimb Masters will include a British team of drivers. Team captain Tim Wilson has selected the team based on their performances in the MSA British Hillclimb and Hillclimb Leaders Championships, along with one wild card entry.
The driver line up consists of Scott Moran (Gould), Trevor Willis (OMS), Wallace Menzies (Gould), Dave Uren (Force), Will Hall (Force), Colin Satchell (Peugeot 205), David Warburton (Caterham 7) and Darren Warwick (Dallara). For more information on the driver line up click here.
The cars and all the kit set off on Tuesday for the Czech Republic
The programme for the event is as follows:
- Friday 7th October administrative checks, scrutineering and drivers briefing
- Saturday 8th October 8.00 official timed practice heat 1, 11.00 official timed practice heat 2
- Saturday at 16.00 official ceremony presenting all the drivers and nations in the town square
- Sunday 9th October 8.30 race heat 1, 11.10 second race heat, 13.50 third race heat
- Sunday 17.00 press conference
- Sunday 18.00 podium ceremony
Please note these are local times, in the UK the time will be one hour earlier.
The official entry list can be viewed here.
As at Eschdorf in 2014, there will be live streaming of the competition runs on Sunday and you can access the link here.
OMS Racing will post updates on their Facebook (OMS Racing Cars) and Twitter (OMS Racing@OMSRacingCars) pages throughout the weekend.
Good luck to all the team GB drivers.
For further information follow the link to the FIA Hill Climb Masters pages.
Date: 5/10/2016 | Author: L.Owen